Organic Sea Moss Gel
Irish sea moss gel is a natural solution for your body and brain to stay young, nimble, and powerful.
What's Irish Sea Moss Gel?
Irish moss, also known as sea moss, is harvested by farmers off the shore of Nha Trang Bay in Vietnam—one of the most pristine and fertile sea moss bays. The harvested Irish moss is then dried under the sun for two weeks and only then served in its whole form.
The Irish moss contains 92 minerals out of 102 needed by our bodies to stay healthy and sustain a long, contentful life.
Including sea moss gel in your daily meals will give your organism several irreplaceable benefits:
- Get fit. Organic sea moss gel contains 6 grams of proteins per 100 grams of moss, vital for your muscles revitalizing and growth. Rich fiber source also makes you full and kills the craving for fatty snacks.
- Boost your heart. According to research, seaweed is one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids. It manages cholesterol and works as a blood thinner, decreasing the risk of heart disease.
- Get a daily dose of iodine. The thyroid's primary job is to aid in the regulation of your metabolism and mood, with Irish moss gel you give your body iodine that can’t be produced naturally.
- Get stress-resistant. The supplement is a source of magnesium, a mineral that boosts your memory and brain agility, and regeneration. Namely, sea moss makes you smarter and decreases post-stress damage to 0.
- Strengthen your bones and teeth. Only 100 grams of sea moss contain 157 milligrams of phosphorus, which is essential for the firmness, endurance, and overall health of your teeth and bones.
Is sea moss gel the only eatable form of sea moss?
You can consume Irish moss in capsules, powder, or original form. Nevertheless, organic sea moss gel is one of the easiest and most flexible in use ways to add sea moss to your daily nutrition.
What happens to me after a week of eating organic sea moss?
Irish sea moss gel will significantly enhance your overall emotional and physical state. After a week of adding a tablespoon of Irish moss gel to your meals or snacks, you may notice the next changes:
- Better vision;
- Fast recovery after stress or physical activity;
- Easy wake-up;
- Enhanced digestion;
- More agile and lasting memory;
- Lightness and softness of your skin.
How do I include sea moss to my nutrition?
Irish sea moss gel can be easily applied to your oatmeals, jams, ice cream, yogurts, and even beverages.
It’s recommended to consume no more than 1-2 tablespoons of sea moss gel every day to see the first changes in a week.