Sea Moss Benefits List, FAQs
Sea Moss is a type of seaweed/algae believed to boost your immune health by helping prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms. It is found on the Atlantic coastlines of North America/Europe, and the Carribean Islands. Irish Sea Μοss has been used for generations in places like Ireland, Scotland, and Jamaica in food and healing remedies. Sea Moss is most commonly known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
- Contains 92 of the 102 essential minerals that are body are composed of
- Supports a Healthy Heart
- Promotes Good Digestion, Soothes Digestive Tract
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Is a great Post Workout Recovery Tonic
- Promotes a Healthy Thyroid
- Strengthens and Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Improves and Boost Metabolism
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails (Nourishes and Beautifies them)
- Relief from Flu Symptoms and Coughs
- Removes Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Strengthens Joints and Connective Tissue
- Promotes Increased Energy and Nutrition
- Supports the Oxygenation of Cells
- Improves Nutrient Absorption
- Anti-Inflammatory, Reduces Inflammation
- Helps Eliminate Excessive Mucus
- Suppresses Appetite and Provides Key Nutrients During Fasting
- Protects Brain from Degeneration
- Support Reproductive Health
- Helps people suffering from Malnutrition
- Helps fight against Radiation Poisoning
- Increases Libido
- Assists in Regulating Diabetes
- Regulates High Blood Pressure
- Anti-Cancerous, Aids in recovering from Cancer
- Assists in the Treatment of COPD, such as Bronchitis
- Aids in fighting Respiratory Infections, such as sore throats
- Contains Zinc (helps the immune system fight of bacteria and also helps wounds heal more quickly)
- Is a Prebiotic, which is a type of dietary fiber that’s essentially fertilizer for probiotics (healthy bacteria in your gut), and thus, helps further support digestion.
- Contains Folate (essential for prenatal health and development)
- Rich in Sulfur, which is known to lower levels of microorganisms on the skin and soothe inflammation
- Contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, Vitamin A, C, D, E, F, K, B12, B1, & B2
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which help to hydrate and promote healthy skin cell function
- Contains a compound called Citrulline-Arginine, which facilitates cell growth.
- Rich in collagen for healthier skin, hair, and nails.
Yes, overconsumption. Autoimmune thyroid conditions can come into play, such as Hashimoto's, which is a disease in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the thyroid gland. Hypothyroidism is one of the most common problems.
- Ingest directly from Jar (1 - 4 tablespoons), children (¾ teaspoon 3 - 4 times a week)
- Add to Tea
- Add to Smoothies
- Apply Topically to Hair and Skin
- Facial Masks
- Dairy-free Elixirs
- Blended Soups
- One-pot Meals and Stews
- Salad Dressing
- Homemade Nut Milk
- Nut Cheeses
- Raw Desserts
- Coconut Water
- Fruit Juice
Yes, of course, we have a special department for wholesale orders: wholesale.trueseamoss.com
Please, contact them to get all the pricing.
Most people are so iodine deficient that when they start consuming Sea Moss they notice a difference in energy, physical, and mental health within a few days. On average, it takes around three to six weeks for noticeable changes.
Sea Moss (when prepared properly) doesn’t necessarily have a taste. There is a small possibility that it can have a fair Sea-like smell by it naturally coming from that habitat.
1 - 2 tablespoons / daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and become a member of our premium group.
The difference in humidity. Sea moss raw has 30% humidity in the product, and it is not cleaned of salt before drying, which gives us the confidence that this is a 100% natural product that has retained all its natural components.
Sea moss gold is washed before drying to remove salt and dried to 10% humidity. It is also rich in minerals, but the difference between them is like eating a raw apple and a dried one.
Also, 1 pound of Sea Moss Raw can yield about 95-100 ounces of the finished product (gel).
While dried moss at 10% humidity can make 280-290 ounces of the finished product.
Which is 3 times more than Raw. Because it expands and absorbs 3 times more water. When Raw sea moss absorbs less.
Gel - Sea Moss can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 weeks. You can also freeze it, simply pour the mixture into ice-cube trays, freeze, and store in an airtight bag or container.
It is convenient to have portion sizes on hands when needed. We don’t recommend freezing jars in its entirety.
Raw - Sea Moss can be stored in a dark cool place for up to 1 year (sometimes longer), it does not need to be sealed in a pouch bag. The salt from the sea is a natural preservative so it won’t go bad.
NEVER store dry Sea Moss in the refrigerator. It is too moist and the sea crystals won't be able to protect the Sea Moss.
Soaked hydrated-Sea Moss should be stored in the refrigerator.
As a nutrient-rich superfood, sea moss can provide a wide range of vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy during pregnancy.
However, from our perspective we dont see enough research being made on pregnant and feeding mothers so we wouldn't recommend anything.
Please consult with your doctor and follow his guide. We wouldn't recommend to take any supplements without confirming with your doctor.
Yes it is safe to consume but not in large quantities. It is extremely beneficial in regards to the production of the amniotic fluid which is directly correlated to the nourishment that it adds to breast milk. Furthermore, Iodine helps the thyroid run properly and make thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolism, encourage bone and brain development during pregnancy and infancy.
Sea Moss acts as a blood thinner by unblocking blood clots. Therefore, it shouldn’t be taken simultaneously with blood thinners.